console supports some commands:
- ortho on/off: Toggles ortho mode on and off so
you don't need to push the ctrl-button all the time.
- ortho abscissa ordinate: Adds an orthogonal vertex
point with abscissa = abscissa and ordinate = ordinate.
- polar angle distance: Adds a polar vertex point with angle
= angle and distance = distance.
The angle is always relative to the last segment.
- length length/off: Sets the digitizer to a restricted digitizing length for the following segments.
- close line: Close the digitized line.
- close poly: Close the digitized polygon.
- exit: Exits the cad console.
These commands only work if you use the orthogonal digitizer tool. For adding vertex points (No. 2, 3, 5 and 6) you need at least one digitized segment.